I am so excited to show you some fun and simple greeting cards made using Stencil Girl, Craffiti, Eileen Hull Designs for Sizzix and Clearsnap Colorbox Blends Ink products.Here are the craft supplies I used to create my "Hi Friend" cards:
- Stencil Girl "Free as a Bird" Stencil
- Craffiti Stamp "Flower Sentiments" by Eileen Hull
- White card stock & color/patterned scrapbook papers
- Clearsnap Colorbox Blends Ink (Color: Leaf) by Eileen Hull
- Clearsnap Colorbox Ink Archival Dye Acid Free (Color: Mudslide)
- Sizzix Die "Flower Layers with Heart Petals" by Eileen Hull
- Tape runner adhesive and foam dot adhesives
My best tips for using all of these products - is to just have fun and know that a simple card that will truly be appreciated can be made with a few basic tools like this card - I used the (1) Stencil, (2) Blends Ink, (3) Flower Die, (4) Stamp sentiment, (5) cardstock/scrapbook papers and (6) Adhesive. I used 3 techniques - stencils, die cutting and stamps - to make this easy and lovely card. I can't wait to mail it to my friend, doesn't everyone love to receive snail mail? I do! I hope you get a chance to check out Stencil Girl, Craffiti and Eileen Hull's product lines - the information is provided below.
Check out Stencil Girl on these sites:
Check out Eileen Hull Designs and her awesome products here:
Here is the awesome PRIZE PACKAGE for the Blog Hop! Comment on all of any of Blog Hop sites for a chance to win, here are the other 20+ bloggers in the hop - check out their amazing projects and GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: Mothership Scrapbook Gal was provided craft products from Stencil Girl, Craffiti, Clearsnap, Sizzix and Eileen Hull Designs for this blog post. All opinions are that of Rina Gonzales aka Mothership Scrapbook Gal.